Where can I go bowling in Cincinnati?

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
5 people following
this question

4 Answers

bettinaramundo Dec 28, 2012
On the east side of town Cherry Grove Lanes is nice.
LouiseK Dec 01, 2012
There also Star Lanes at Newport on the Levee. Star Lanes is like a bar with food and bowling. There's also an adjacent nightclub where you can ride a mechanical bull, should you so desire. Star Lanes has the best prices during the week during the day; prices go up quite a bit Friday and Saturday nights. If you plan to bowl at night, it's 21 and over after 9 p.m.

If you want to head out to the suburbs, there are quite a few places to go bowling. In Blue Ash, there's Crossgate Lanes on Hunt Road and Ringo Lanes on Kenwood Road. Nearby, Deer Park offers Strikes and Spares Bowling on Blue Ash Road (there must be something about Blue Ash and Bowling). You can also head over to the Tri-County area to Princeton Bowl or to Brentwood Bowl on Winton Road in the Finneytown/Mt. Healthy area.
Natilady Sep 21, 2012
I met both of my ex-husbands while bowling. (I suppose love and bowling don't mix) Anyway... of all the places we used to bowl, all of them have been torn down or converted to other businesses... except Madison Bowl. They're still standing after all these years, and they're open 24 hours a day.
Christine Schiefer Jun 27, 2012
Don't laugh, but I used to be a member of my high-school's bowling team. We spent almost every afternoon at Stone Lanes, right on Montgomery Rd. It was easily accessible from my high-school in Hyde Park, and there was plenty of space for us to spread out and take our time bowling. For a fun time with friends, I also recommend Madison Bowl in Oakley. It's a very affordable place to spend an evening, and they always make it fun! Cheap beer, video games, bowing shoes, etc...

Your answer