Grippo's potato chips or Husman's?

The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
6 people following
this question

3 Answers

AlanShrock Jul 10, 2015
Forget both of them. Mike Sells is vastly superior. But for the best chips get Ballreich's. They aren't readily available in Cincinnati area, but definitely worth the trouble to get them.
LouiseK Nov 12, 2012
Grippo's for sure. They are so good. Full of flavor and not quite as thin and salty as Husman's. I'm not really a huge fan of BBQ flavored potato chips, but I really like Grippo's BBQ chips. They are sweet and spicy and just plain good. You can even buy bottles of their BBQ seasoning.
SuzM Sep 17, 2012
My personal favorite is Grippo's. They tend to be a little browner (I like slightly burned chips best) and not as salty as Husman's. Although, I'll eat Husman's if you give them to me. However, I actually tend to buy Mike Sell's (a brand from Dayton, OH), because they have ridged chips which hold up better to dips.

Your answer