Best Places to Shop in Charlottle, NC
1. Eastland Mall- 5471 Central Avenue, Charlotte, NC 28212. Complete with stores like Burlington Coat Factory and Champs Sports, Eastland Mall fits the bill as the standard southern mall. http://www.eastlandmall.com/
2. Northlake Mall- 6801 Northlake Mall Drive, Charlotte, NC 28216.Northlake Mall is a popular shopping destination featuring some of the best stores in the North Carolina area, including Abercrombie and Fitch and J Crew. http://www.shopnorthlake.com/
3. Carolina Place- 11025 Carolina Place Pkwy, Pineville, NC 28134. Carolina Place is a fantastic shopping center with several wonderful department stores and speciality shops sure to impress any visitor.
4. Ballantyne Village- 14825 John J. Delaney Dr
Charlotte, NC 28277. Ballantyne Village is a wonderful shopping area in Charlotte with upscale boutiques and stores captured is picturesque setting. http://www.ballantynevillage.com/
5. Birkdale Village- 8712 Lindholm, Huntersville, NC 28078 A city within a city, this area is becoming a larger part of the shopping scene of Charlotte with its high end offerings and wonderful shopping options. http://www.birkdalevillage.net/
6. Concord Mills- 8111 Concord Mills Blvd, Concord, NC 28027
Concord Mills is a wonderful outlet center with hundreds of vendors stocked with prime merchandise at great discounts.
7. Northlake Mall- Northlake is a wonderful place to shop with popular and familiar brands in a wonderful setting. http://www.simon.com/mall/default.aspx?ID=1239
8. Park Road Shopping Center- Park Rd, at E Woodlawn Rd
Charlotte, NC 28202. Park Road Shopping Center is a well known commercial avenue in the city due to its wonderful offerings and lively atmosphere. http://www.parkroadshoppingcenter.com/
9. Waxhaw Historic District- Main Street, Waxhaw, NC 28173,
Waxhaw village is an important part of the Charlotte community, adding to its distinctive flavor and ambiance.
10. North Davidson Street Arts District- N Davidson St, Charlotte, NC. North Davidson Street is the artist’s enclave in Charlotte and a wonderful place to shop and learn more about the cultural offerings of Charlotte.