Outside of the university, are there any language schools in Boulder?

I'm not looking for traditional classes, I'm looking more for one of those schools that will get you up to speed on typical travel type of conversations before a trip.
The opinions expressed here are those of the individual and not those of StreetAdvisor.
4 people following
this question

3 Answers

Chris & Erin Ratay PRO Feb 18, 2013
I belong to a Spanish Conversation group that has monthly pot-luck events -- it's for intermediate/advanced speakers, though newbies are welcome (only Spanish is spoken) for these social events. Ping me for more info.
DUNBAR HARDY PRO Feb 05, 2013
Hey there. Not sure which language you are specifically referring to, but here is some Boulder are spanish language classes/courses for you. The Spanish Institute (www.spanish-institure.org) features Adult Beginner - Intermediate Travelers courses, as well as Intermediate - Advanced Intensive courses and finally Kid's classes. Another school is Spanish Fun & easy (www.spanisheasyfun.com) that features Spanish for Adults, the Workplace, Kids, Immersion, Translation and Private Lessons. Buena suerte y diviertete!
HeatherS
HeatherS Thanks for the info! I need to brush up on my Spanish and a travelers course is such a great idea!
Feb 05, 2013
Add a comment...
HeatherS Jan 30, 2013
Interestingly Naropa offers courses and degrees in Sanskrit and/or Tibetan.
HeatherS
HeatherS yeah I was thinking about Sanskrit classes a couple years ago, one of many things I would like to do but dont get around to
Jan 30, 2013