Best Places to Shop in Austin, TX
1. The Domain- 11506 Century Oaks Terrace, Austin, TX 78758. The Domain is one of the most popular shopping centers in Austin, known for its wonderful stores and great eateries.
2. Northcross Mall Austin- 2525 West Anderson Lane
Austin, TX 78757. Shopping is only one of the aspects of experiencing the Northcross Mall. Filled with stores, restaurants, an even an ice skating center, this is the perfect place for a family shopping trip.
3. Barton Creek Mall Austin- 2901 S Capital Of Texas Hwy
Austin, TX 78746. Barton Creek Square is a wonderful place to find famous department store offerings from such stores as Dillard’s, as well as hundreds of smaller stores with unique clothing and other merchandise.
4. South Congress Avenue Shopping - (Also known as SoCo Shopping District). Hip. Fashionable. Fun. Three words to describe the South Congree Avenue shopping district. With a youthful atmosphere and fresh retailers, this is an excellent place to shop in Austin.
5. The Arboretum-10000 Research Blvd. at Great Hills Dr. Nestled in a beautiful setting, The Arborteum in Austin is a fantastic place to search for wonderful clothing, shoes, and everything in between, offering several stores to its many patrons.
6. North Lamar- Lamar is a wonderful and eclectic shopping district in Austin, with wonderful stores and speciality shops.
7. North Lamar and 38th Street- A wonderful place to find all kinds of shopping treasures, from used books to vintage clothing, North Lamar and 38th Street is a wonderful place to begin your trek throughout the wonders of Austin’s shopping scene.
8. The Drag- Hippie is back in The Drag, a vibrant and colorful shopping district in Austin. With street vendors selling all of those nostalgic goodies, this is a wonderful place to shop in Austin.